Buying a luxury real estate in Colorado requires different considerations than purchases you made in other states. Acquisition of a luxury real estate property in Colorado will be more satisfying if you first determine which factors are critical for your ideal Colorado real estate property and understand the regulations, restrictions and zoning that impact the property. Here is a list of tips from our experienced real estate professionals which will help you buy your ideal luxury real estate property in Colorado.
- First of all, determine you will pay for the real estate property. Most of the banks will not finance you for raw land purchase because of raw land lacks collateral. If you don’t have enough cash for your ideal luxury real estate property in Colorado, then look for an Owner Will Carry (OWC) real estate listing. Properties in Owner Will Carry listings are owned by an entity that will provide easy finance for a buyer’s purchase.
- Make a list of most important topological factors that you want for your luxury real estate. Decide if you are seeking thick groves of aspens or a mountain views or a ridge-top view. Look for a real estate property that has easy access from main road with a well-graded driveway, which can be used during all four seasons.
- Find a well-experienced real estate agent to the area where you want to buy luxury real estate property in Colorado. Whether you are purchasing commercial or residential real estate property, a real estate agency that has spent many years selling real estate in that particular region will know the best people to contact when you have zoning and permit issues.
- Ask for a copy of the area’s general plan, which will tell you what land is zoned for specific uses such as farming, recreation, and industrial.
- Determine the exact boundaries of your property and look for the features such as road access, visibility, runoff paths and sunlight exposure.
- Don’t forget to check the property’s water right.
- Hire home inspectors to examine any sewer, water and power systems of luxury real estate.
Buying a luxury real estate in Colorado needs a great deal of time, consideration and help from professional real estate agencies. Still have questions? Contact us at Kenna Real Estate. You can find best luxury real estate for Colorado with us. Our agency is the no. 1 source of buying luxury properties in Colorado. Dial 1.800.278.4991 for more information. or you can connect with us in our facebook page